*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Aussie lasagne
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 500g lean mince beef
- 700g pasta sauce (I used Leggos Italian Herb Pomodoro)
- 200g lasagna sheets
- 150g ham, sliced
- 3 eggs, hard bolied and sliced
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 500g tasty cheese, grated
The instruction how to make Aussie lasagne
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Heat oil in frying pan greater than a medium heat. Saute onion and garlic for 5 mins until soft. mount up mince. Cook for 5 mins until browned. advocate in Pomodoro sauce and continue stirring until sauce starts to bubble. tilt twist beside heat to low and let simmer for 10 mins.
- In a 15 x 15 baking dish, apply 1 deposit of lasagna sheets. pinnacle next 1/3 of mince mixture, 1/2 ham, 1/2 eggs, 1/2 bbq sauce and 1/3 cheese. Repeat. After the second accrual of cheese apply 1 more deposit of lasagna sheets and remainder of mince mixture. Bake, uncovered, for 30 mins.
- culmination afterward long-lasting cheese and bake for a additional 30mins, or until cheese is melted to your liking. service as soon as garlic bread.
Nutritions of Aussie lasagnecalories: