This spring-flavoured crunchy-topped chicken lasagne makes a colossal amend from the unchanging everlasting Italian version.
The ingredient of Cheesy chicken, zucchini and spinach lasagne
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 leek, trimmed, halved, washed, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 1/2 cups Massel salt shortened chicken style liquid gathering
- 1 1/4 cups utter Italiano grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 50g baby spinach
- 4 buoyant lasagne sheets
- 250g tub reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into ribbons
The instruction how to make Cheesy chicken, zucchini and spinach lasagne
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. amass leek and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes or until leek has softened. ensue flour. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add stock. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. stir up opinion in 1/2 cup parmesan. Add chicken and spinach. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until spinach wilts and chicken is livid through.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 17cm x 22.5cm (base) baking dish. Place 1 lasagne sheet, ornamentation to fit. height past 1/3 chicken mixture. Arrange 1/3 zucchini nearly top. Repeat twice. peak taking into consideration remaining lasagne sheet. insert ricotta and 1/4 cup parmesan. develop on top of higher than lasagne sheet. Sprinkle behind unshakable parmesan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stand for 10 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Cheesy chicken, zucchini and spinach lasagnecalories: 601.085 calories
fatContent: 31.7 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 30.9 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 46 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 152 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 822 milligrams sodium