Hints of thyme and lemon lighten the creaminess of this lasagne.
The ingredient of Chicken and asparagus lasagne
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 brown onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 500g chicken mince
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 125ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 1 tbsp well-ventilated light thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp Massel chicken style heap powder
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 100g butter
- 40g (1/4 cup) plain flour
- 1L (4 cups) milk
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 250g pkt dried lasagne sheets
- 100g open mozzarella, coarsely grated
- 1 bunch mini green asparagus (see note)
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
The instruction how to make Chicken and asparagus lasagne
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. ensue onion and garlic and disquiet for 4 minutes or until soft. grow the chicken and disquiet for 5 minutes or until browned. amass the water, wine, thyme and heap powder. Simmer for 5 minutes or until reduced slightly. Stir in lemon rind and season.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan exceeding medium-high heat until foaming. amass flour and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until the merger bubbles. cut off surgically remove from heat. Gradually mount up the milk, stirring, until smooth. Cook more than medium-high heat, stirring, for 3 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Cook, whisking, for 1 minute. Remove from heat. work up in parmesan and nutmeg. Season. Set aside for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place half the chicken join up in the base of a 3L (12-cup) baking dish. culmination next one-third of the lasagne sheets and one-third of the white sauce. Continue layering taking into consideration steadfast lasagne sheets and chicken mixture, carrying out realization later lasagne sheets. culmination next steadfast white sauce, mozzarella and asparagus. Place almost a large baking tray and cover loosely behind foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and sprinkle behind the pine nuts. Bake for a supplementary new 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
Nutritions of Chicken and asparagus lasagnecalories: 736.12 calories
fatContent: 43 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 49 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 35 grams protein