*Disclaimer: This recipe is a fanatic recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Pasta-less lasagna
- 20ml oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500-600g beef mince
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 yellow capsicum, diced
- 2 (400g) canned combine Italian tomatoes
- 2-3 tbsp Italian herbs
- 2 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 3-4 zucchinis
- 300-400g mozzarella cheese
The instruction how to make Pasta-less lasagna
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Brown off mince and garlic in oil, in a non-stick pan, put aside.
- Cook capsicum. go to the mince to the veggies. blend well.
- build up the 2 cans of tomatoes, Italian herbs and barbeque sauce. in the same way as a peeler, peel lengthways the zucchinis.
- Line a 20cm x 20cm ovenproof dish gone the zucchini strips.
- Spoon half the mince exceeding the zucchini put a hand full of cheese greater than the mince. Repeat taking into account bearing in mind zucchini and mince accumulation and put the in flames of the cheese to cover summit zenith of lasagna.
- Place in oven for 30-35 minutes until zucchini has soften promote following salad.
Nutritions of Pasta-less lasagnacalories: