Uses [KitchenAid® 7 Cup Food Processor](https://yummly.app.link/jSYLe2Ssd1).
The ingredient of Root Vegetable and Pancetta Gratin
- 1 pound celery root peeled
- 1 pound sweet potatoes peeled
- 1 pound russet potatoes peeled
- 1 pound turnips peeled
- 1/2 pound beets peeled
- 1 yellow onion medium large, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and chopped
- 1 cup pancetta chopped
- 1/3 cup butter separated
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Gruyere cheese shredded
- 2 cups stuffy cream
- 1 1/2 cups chicken addition
- 5 sprigs thyme chopped
- 2 cups panko
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- vivacious ring pepper
- 1/4 cup roomy chives chopped
The instruction how to make Root Vegetable and Pancetta Gratin
- Preheat oven to 400u00b0F
- Fit KitchenAidu00ae 7 Cup Food Processor with the slicing blade, take peeled celery root, sweet potatoes, russet potatoes, turnips and beets and load them in the feed tube and use the food pusher, turn unit to high to process all vegetables, when complete press high again and unit will turn off. Put all vegetables except for the beets into a large bowl and toss with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Set beets on paper towels to release some of the dye so they dont bleed into the other vegetables.
- ln a skillet on medium heat with 1 teaspoon butter saute the pancetta, garlic and onion until the pancetta is crispy remove from heat and set aside.
- Fit your KitchenAidu00ae 7 Cup Food Processor with the shredding blade, put the parmesan and gruyere cheeses in the feed tube, turn unit on low and use the food pusher to shred all of the cheese and keeping them separated, when complete push low and unit will stop.
- ln a heavy sauce pan bring cream, stock, thyme , and gruyere to a simmer over medium heat; season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat, cover and keep warm.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a bowl, add panko, parsley and parmesan cheese and cooked pancetta mixture, mix them well and set aside.
- ln a 2 quart baking dish that has been coated with the last tablespoon of butter, begin layering the vegetables in a random fashion evenly along the bottom. Make the first layer of vegetables approximately two rows deep. Then pour 1/3 of the cheese sauce over the vegetables. Add another layer of vegetables approximately two rows deep on top of the first layer. Pour another 1/3 of the cheese sauce over the vegetables. Layer remaining vegetables and four remaining sauce over the top. Cover top with panko pancetta mixture and cover with foil. Bake approximately 50 to 60 minutes or until vegetables are tender, take foil off last ten minutes so top turns golden brown.
Nutritions of Root Vegetable and Pancetta Gratincalories: 610 calories
carbohydrateContent: 43 grams
cholesterolContent: 130 milligrams
fatContent: 41 grams
fiberContent: 5 grams
proteinContent: 19 grams
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams
sodiumContent: 830 milligrams
sugarContent: 9 grams