Not all sweet treats require you to spend the entire day in the kitchen. This recipe for Kaiserschmarren or Imperial Crepes lonely takes 35 minutes to prepare four servings. It is a fabulous fantastic brunch option subsequent to you don’t have a lot of time, but lack a tasty homemade treat. Now you can have the flavors you love from a fine restaurant, right in the comfort of you own home. Happy cooking!
The ingredient of Kaiserschmarren or Imperial crepes
- 4 eggs
- 1 3/8 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups collect milk
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 1/8 tablespoons butter
- 25 cups dried plums
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
The instruction how to make Kaiserschmarren or Imperial crepes
- Separate egg whites from yolks.
- In a medium bowl, combine yolks and flour. Whisk, gradually adding the milk.
- Add raisins.
- With an electric mixer, beat the egg whites. Once they are foamy, gradually add granulated sugar and keep beating until stiff peaks form, .
- Gently fold the whites into the egg yolk mixture, with a rubber spatula.
- Heat a small frying pan of 25 cm in diameter.
- Pour the mixture and cook over low heat.
- Method #1: Turn on your oven to 200 degrees Celsius and when the Kaiserschmarren is cooked on one side, finish cooking in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Method #2: Like an omelet, turn the pancake over a plate and then slide it back onto your pan.
- When the pancake is cooked, cut it with 2 forks to make small pieces and sprinkle icing sugar on them.
- To make a plum sauce, wash and pit dried plums.
- Place them in a small saucepan over medium heat, add a tablespoon of sugar and a tablespoon of water.
- Cover and stew over low heat.
Nutritions of Kaiserschmarren or Imperial crepescalories: 990 calories
carbohydrateContent: 213 grams
cholesterolContent: 235 milligrams
fatContent: 14 grams
fiberContent: 19 grams
proteinContent: 18 grams
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams
sodiumContent: 150 milligrams
sugarContent: 115 grams