Why spend money approximately store-bought almond paste following you can make it buoyant at estate for a fraction of the cost - and, next a better-tasting result! The [KitchenAid® K400 Blender](https://yummly.app.link/riAWRIPkd1) is the solution mannerism quirk to make this confectionary staple. EQUIPMENT: Uses [KitchenAid® K400 Blender](https://yummly.app.link/riAWRIPkd1), rubber spatula; plastic wrap
The ingredient of Almond glue gum
- 2 cups combine blanched almonds
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 large egg whites
The instruction how to make Almond glue gum
- Add the whole blanched almonds to your KitchenAidu00ae K400 Blender and blend on speed 4 for 30 seconds. Uncover the blender and scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula. Add the powdered sugar, blend on speed 3 for 30 seconds. Uncover and scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula. Increase speed to 5 and blend again for 15 seconds.
- Remove the lid cap and add the almond extract and egg whites. Blend on speed 5 for 40 seconds, scraping down sides with a rubber spatula as needed. Reduce speed to 2 and blend for 10 seconds.
- Use a rubber spatula to remove paste from blender. Form into a log and wrap tightly with plastic wrap before storing in the refrigerator. (You can also freeze the almond paste to extend the shelf life.)
- CHEFu2019S NOTES: If you decide to blanch the almonds yourself, be sure to dehydrate them completely before using in this recipe.
Nutritions of Almond glue gumcalories: 110 calories
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams
fatContent: 6 grams
fiberContent: 1 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
sodiumContent: 10 milligrams
sugarContent: 10 grams