The photo speaks a thousand words. You and I both know that looks with the most delicious treat you have seen in awhile. without difficulty today is your lucky day because this lemon meringue Eclair recipe is Beautiful lovely easy to prepare. goal out this lemon meringue Eclair recipe for your associates and surprise them once this Delicious treat. You will be clear to wow your intimates once this lemon meringue Eclair recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or have the funds for this lemon meringue Eclair recipe a star rating!
The ingredient of lemon meringue Eclair, recipe of the genius Eclair
- 1/4 teaspoon gelatin
- 5 1/4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 9/16 tablespoons beaten egg
- 5/8 cup unsalted butter
- 7 15/16 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 3/16 tablespoons milk
- 5 1/3 tablespoons water
- 6 3/4 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup egg
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 1/3 tablespoons water
- 5 15/16 tablespoons egg whites
- 1 lime for decoration, optional
The instruction how to make lemon meringue Eclair, recipe of the genius Eclair
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Heat the lemon juice, eggs, sugar in a bain marie.
- Bake at 83 u00b0C using a thermometer (or you need to get the consistency of a cure). Stir in the softened gelatin, mix so that it melts.
- Run the mixture through a sieve.
- Let cool to 45 u00b0 C then add the butter in small pieces, mix to smooth the cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let cool for a minimum of 2 hours.
- In a saucepan boil water, milk, salt, sugar and butter.
- Off the heat add the flour all at once.
- Mix and put the mixture back on the heat so that it comes away from the sides of the pan (about 1 minute). Pour the dough into the food processor bowl, Turn it on with K.
- Add the eggs one by one, stirring quickly between each, do not add the next one until it is completely incorporated into the dough.
- Use a pastry bag (socket 1 cm diameter fluted or not) to draw up 11 cm long dough strips on a baking tray covered with tracing paper.
- Your u00e9clairs will expand during cooking so be sure to space them enough.
- Using a wet fork, lightly scratch the top full-length so they inflate uniformly (unless you have used a splined socket).
- Heat your oven to 250 degrees. When it is hot, put the eclairs and turn off your oven for 12 to 16 minutes, they begin to rise, then turn the oven on to 160 degrees for about 25 minutes (do not open the oven door during cooking).
- Let them cool down on a wire rack.
- Cook the sugar and the water to 118 u00b0 C.
- At the same time, beat the egg whites until they are firm.
- When the syrup is hot enough, reduce the mixer speed and cast the net on the wall of the mixer bowl. Strap until completely cooled.
- First prepare the lemon cream, at least 2 hours in advance, preferably overnight.
- Then prepare the pate a choux, bake and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Garnish the eclairs and make 2 holes in the side of each u00e9clair our under it.
- Make the Italian meringue using a piping bag and using a st honore piping nozzle, poach it on top of the eclairs and caramelize it with a torch.
- Grate lime for decoration
Nutritions of lemon meringue Eclair, recipe of the genius Eclaircalories: 360 calories
carbohydrateContent: 35 grams
cholesterolContent: 170 milligrams
fatContent: 23 grams
fiberContent: 1 grams
proteinContent: 6 grams
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams
sodiumContent: 200 milligrams
sugarContent: 27 grams