The photo speaks a thousand words. You and I both know that looks bearing in mind the most delicious treat you have seen in awhile. Well today is your honored day because this Creme Brulee Chocolate Mousse Log as soon as Chocolate and Caramel Glaze. recipe is Beautiful lovely easy to prepare. plan out this Creme Brulee Chocolate Mousse Log in imitation of Chocolate and Caramel Glaze. recipe for your family and admiration incredulity them subsequent to this savory appetizing treat. You will be certain positive to wow your relatives relations following this Creme Brulee Chocolate Mousse Log similar to Chocolate and Caramel Glaze. recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or find the money for this Creme Brulee Chocolate Mousse Log when Chocolate and Caramel Glaze recipe a star rating!
The ingredient of Creme Brulee Chocolate Mousse Log similar to Chocolate and Caramel Glaze
- 4 egg yolks
- 25 cream 30% fat liquid
- 9/16 cup caster sugar
- 4 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 11/16 cup almond powder
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 6 egg whites
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- 1 3/8 cups milk chocolate
- 2 1/16 cups whipping cream cold
- 5/8 cup milk
- 7/8 cup caster sugar
- 5 9/16 tablespoons cream liquid
- 3 1/2 ounces chocolate
The instruction how to make Creme Brulee Chocolate Mousse Log similar to Chocolate and Caramel Glaze
- Preheat oven to 120 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar until mixture whitens, gradually add the cream.
- Pour the mixture in log pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool, then place in the freezer for at least 2 hours in order to unmold the cream.
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- In a bowl, sift flour, almond powder, and icing sugar.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, add caster sugar gradually until mixture is smooth.
- Add the sieved mixture with a flexible spatula.
- Spread on baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes then cut to the size of the pan. There will be leftovers.
- Put the gelatin in cold water.
- Pour the cream in the food processor bowl, and whip until foamy.
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and heat without bringing to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Squeeze the gelatin.
- Pour drained gelatin in hot milk, stir until gelatin melts.
- Put the chocolate in a bowl, pour in hot milk, mix. Check the temperature of the chocolate (35 C, if you dip your finger in it, it should not feel hot or cold, it is important to get a nice mousse, if it is too hot, the cream will melt). Add the whisked cream and stir gently.
- Pour the mousse into the log mold, cover the sides and bottom, place the creme brulee in the pan, cover with mousse and then the dacquoise.
- Cover the mold with plastic wrap, freeze overnight.
- Add caster sugar to a pan to make not-too-dark caramel.
- Heat the cream in the microwave. Stir and add the chocolate. Place in a water bath so that the icing doesnu00b4t harden.
- Take the log out of the freezer, place it on a rack placed on a plate.
- Pour the icing quickly and generously so that it covers the log. Let cool for at least 4 hours for log to thaw.
- Garnish with available decorations. Picture log is decorated with macaroons and chocolate circles.
Nutritions of Creme Brulee Chocolate Mousse Log similar to Chocolate and Caramel Glazecalories: 1490 calories
carbohydrateContent: 165 grams
cholesterolContent: 390 milligrams
fatContent: 83 grams
fiberContent: 6 grams
proteinContent: 27 grams
saturatedFatContent: 44 grams
sodiumContent: 250 milligrams
sugarContent: 137 grams