This hearty baked dish of gluten-free spaghetti includes meat sauce and a creamy addition of ricotta cheese. The recipe is a Yummly indigenous native created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Easy Gluten-Free Baked Spaghetti
- nonstick cooking spray for baking dish, pasta water, and meat sauce
- 1 pound gluten set free release spaghetti
- salt for pasta water
- 1 pound 85% lean field beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt for meat sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper for meat sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder for meat sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning for meat sauce
- 4 cups marinara sauce 4 cups is about 36 oz.
- 16 ounces low-moisture ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup is not quite 2 oz.
- 3/4 teaspoon salt for ricotta blend
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper for ricotta blend
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder for ricotta union
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning for ricotta union
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese for ricotta mixture
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese for culmination of dish
The instruction how to make Easy Gluten-Free Baked Spaghetti
- Preheat the oven to 375u00b0F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add a generous pinch of salt and a few sprays of nonstick cooking spray to a large pot of water, and bring it to a boil. Once boiling, add the spaghetti to the water. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is al dente, 9-10 minutes. Drain the pasta in a large colander, and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Spray an extra-large skillet generously with nonstick cooking spray, then set over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning to the skillet. Cook the beef, breaking it up with a spatula, until thoroughly browned, 5-6 minutes.
- Drain the fat from the skillet. Return the skillet to the stove, and reduce the heat to medium-low. Pour the marinara sauce over the meat and stir to combine. Cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes. While the sauce simmers, prepare the cheese mixture.
- Place the ricotta, Parmesan, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and mozzarella cheese in a large mixing bowl. Stir with a rubber spatula to thoroughly combine.
- Return the drained spaghetti to the pot. Add the meat sauce and stir to thoroughly coat the noodles.
- Transfer half of the sauced pasta to the prepared baking dish. Drop the ricotta mixture by spoonfuls over the spaghetti, and gently spread it into an even layer. Top with the remaining noodles. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese in an even layer over the top of the dish.
- Cover the baking dish with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Bake the spaghetti on middle rack of oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil and bake until cheese on top is golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Check to see that spaghetti is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the spaghetti to rest for 20 minutes before serving.
Nutritions of Easy Gluten-Free Baked Spaghetticalories: 480 calories
carbohydrateContent: 51 grams
cholesterolContent: 65 milligrams
fatContent: 21 grams
fiberContent: 3 grams
proteinContent: 26 grams
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams
sodiumContent: 1200 milligrams
sugarContent: 10 grams