Asian Turkey Meatloaf once Sesame Oil, Onion, Red panic Pepper, Scallions, Minced Garlic, lighthearted Ginger Root, Kosher Salt, Hoisin Sauce, Low Sodium Soy Sauce, Sriracha Hot Sauce, dome Turkey, Scallions
The ingredient of Asian Turkey Meatloaf
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 130 grams onion finely chopped
- 1 red startle pepper 97 g, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup scallions thinly sliced, white portion allocation abandoned
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root grated
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 pounds arena turkey
- 1/2 cup scallions sliced, green part without help and no-one else
The instruction how to make Asian Turkey Meatloaf
- Heat non-stick sautu00e9 pan over medium heat; add oil, onions, peppers, scallion whites, garlic, ginger and salt. Cook 4-6 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften and onions become translucent.
- Meanwhile, mix hoisin, soy sauce and sriracha in small bowl until well blended. Reserve u00bc cup sauce mixture for later use. Stir in remaining sauce mixture to vegetables in pan. Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 375u00b0F. Combine cooled vegetable mixture, turkey and scallion greens in Bowl of KitchenAidu00ae Artisan Mini Stand Mixer. Attach bowl and Flat Paddle to mixer. Turn to Speed 1 and stir 30 seconds. Turn to Speed 4 and mix 60 seconds. Scrape side and bottom of bowl. Turn to Speed 4 and mix 20 seconds. Form mixture into two equal loaves on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes. Brush loaves with half of the reserved sauce mixture. Bake 10 minutes.
- Brush loaves with remaining sauce mixture. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until internal temperature registers 165u00b0F. Let cool 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutritions of Asian Turkey Meatloafcalories: 270 calories
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams
cholesterolContent: 90 milligrams
fatContent: 13 grams
fiberContent: 2 grams
proteinContent: 21 grams
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams
sodiumContent: 900 milligrams
sugarContent: 9 grams