benefits the chili in a bowl similar to reduced-fat sharp cream, shredded cheese and chopped onion as toppers.
The ingredient of Pork Chili circulate
- 1 pound ring pork lean
- 15 ounces chili beans undrained
- 29 ounces diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- salt to taste, optional
The instruction how to make Pork Chili circulate
- Cook ground pork over medium-high heat in 12-inch, nonstick skillet for 3 to 4 minutes or until pork is no longer pink, breaking pork in to small crumbles. Drain and discard any juices. Stir chili beans, tomatoes, water, chili powder, cinnamon and oregano into pork in skillet. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium. Uncover and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until desired consistency. If desired, season to taste with salt.
- Serve the chili in a bowl with reduced-fat sour cream, shredded cheese and chopped onion as toppers.