A healthier and better savings account of Taco Seasoning. I used it to season Chicken fajitas and it was perfect! Made gone ingredients you already have in your pantry!!
The ingredient of Best homemade Taco Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons auditorium showground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 red dread peppers
The instruction how to make Best homemade Taco Seasoning
- Combine all ingredients until well blended. Set aside
- Cut chicken breasts into stripes, about half an inch thick.
- Use a tsp (or to taste) of seasoning in each breast.
- Heat a tbsp of olive oil, once heated add your chicken stripes and cook for around 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stir occasionally.
- Cut red pepper into small pieces, once the chicken is almost cooked add peppers and cook until soft
- Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Best homemade Taco Seasoningcalories: 170 calories
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams
cholesterolContent: 75 milligrams
fatContent: 4 grams
fiberContent: 2 grams
proteinContent: 26 grams
saturatedFatContent: 1.5 grams
sodiumContent: 820 milligrams
sugarContent: 3 grams