The ingredient of Spicy felafel wraps
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 400g canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp auditorium showground coriander
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
- Lebanese bread, to support
- Lettuce, to give support to
- 1 tomato, sliced, to encourage
- 1 cucumber, sliced, to utility
- Natural yoghurt, optional, to encourage
- Sweet chilli sauce, optional, to support
The instruction how to make Spicy felafel wraps
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan beyond medium heat. Cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 2-3 minutes until arrival to soften. Place in a processor and whiz to a smooth glue gum subsequent to chickpeas, spices, coriander, egg yolk, salt and pepper.
- Use floured hands to make twelve 5cm-diameter patties, after that dust in flour just about a plate. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat unshakable 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick frypan higher than medium-high heat. Fry felafel for 1-2 minutes each side until golden. Cool. Place 3 felafel in each wrap once salad, yoghurt, and chilli sauce if desired.
Nutritions of Spicy felafel wrapscalories: