Make this dish ahead of period times by following steps 1 to 5, later freezing (in the dish) for stirring to three months. Thaw in the fridge overnight upfront baking.
The ingredient of Salmon and leek pasta bake recipe
- 375g penne
- 4 Coles Australian Skinless Salmon Portions
- 2 leeks, lackluster section only, thinly sliced
- 60g butter
- 1/3 cup (50g) plain flour
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 cups (1L) milk
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
- 1/2 cup (60g) scratchily grated cheddar
- 1 1/2 cups (180g) frozen peas
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 1 tbsp harshly roughly chopped dill
- 1/2 cup (35g) rude indecent breadcrumbs (made from day-old sourdough bread)
The instruction how to make Salmon and leek pasta bake recipe
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan higher than medium heat. Cook salmon for 2 mins each side or until browned and approaching cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- grow leek to the pan and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until softened.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan exceeding medium heat. go to the flour and mustard and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until join up bubbles and is grainy. edit heat to low. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until sauce boils and thickens. Remove from heat. Add the cream and cheddar. stir up opinion to combine. Season.
- amass pasta to sauce considering leek, peas, spinach and dill. harshly roughly flake salmon. build up to pasta mixture. Gently toss to combine. Transfer to a 12-cup (3L) ovenproof dish. summit zenith past breadcrumbs.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Bake for 30 mins or until golden brown and irritated through.
Nutritions of Salmon and leek pasta bake recipecalories: 790.373 calories
fatContent: 40 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 65 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 15 grams sugar
proteinContent: 40 grams protein
sodiumContent: 407 milligrams sodium