Pudding is the solution winter dessert and will make all the intimates happy ! Hit the sweet spot following our abbreviated milk bread and butter pudding.
The ingredient of edited reduced milk bread and butter pudding recipe
- 400g pkt butter brioche loaf
- 100g dark chocolate (70% cocoa), scratchily chopped
- 2 x 395g cans sweetened edited reduced milk
- 500ml (2 cups) pouring cream
- 8 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 110g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 80ml (1/3 cup) double cream
The instruction how to make edited reduced milk bread and butter pudding recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C adherent forced. Grease a round 3L ovenproof dish. Trim ends of the brioche later use a serrated bread knife to cut into 1cm-thick slices.
- Place the slices in the prepared dish, overlapping in a concentric circle pattern and sprinkling three-quarters of the chocolate surrounded by with the layers as you go.
- work up together edited reduced milk, pouring cream, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl. Pour union through a fine sieve over bread slices and set aside for 30 minutes to soak.
- Sprinkle the unshakable chopped dark chocolate over the brioche slices. Bake for 45 minutes or until set and golden.
- Meanwhile, disturb sugar and 60ml (1 u20444 cup) water in a saucepan over low heat for 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Boil, without stirring, for 5 minutes or until deep golden.
- separate from heat. intentionally shake up in double cream (mixture may split). Set aside for 15 minutes to thicken slightly. Drizzle over the pudding to serve.
Nutritions of edited reduced milk bread and butter pudding recipecalories: