This recipe is a loud exaggeration to use happening relic Christmas ham.
The ingredient of Ham, leek and rocket frittata
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1 leek, white allowance only, thickly sliced
- 8 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cream
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- 100g fontina cheese or gruyere cheese, cut into small cubes
- 150g leg ham, chopped (see note)
- 50g rocket leaves, finely shredded
- Crusty bread, to abet
- dirty leaf salad, to help
The instruction how to make Ham, leek and rocket frittata
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Heat half the oil in a medium frying pan beyond low heat. grow leek and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft.
- add up eggs, cream, parmesan, fontina, ham, rocket and leek in a medium bowl. Heat enduring surviving oil in a 20cm heavy-based ovenproof frying pan beyond low heat. Add egg incorporation combination and cook for 3-4 minutes or until eggs are starting to set on the subject of with reference to the bottom.
- Transfer frying pan to oven and cook frittata for 20 minutes or until just set. Cut into wedges and support once crusty bread and a infected leaf salad.
Nutritions of Ham, leek and rocket frittatacalories: 612.318 calories
fatContent: 53 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 3 grams sugar
proteinContent: 33 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 524 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1171.09 milligrams sodium