publicize hello to your further other relatives relations favourite, super-easy cheeseburger rice. Loaded later than beef, bacon, mustard and cheese!
The ingredient of One-pan cheeseburger rice recipe
- 2 tbsp further virgin olive oil
- 125g rindless middle bacon rashers, chopped
- 600g lean beef mince
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp American mustard
- 450g packet 21u20442 minute white long-grain rice
- 1 cup grated pizza cheese
- 2 tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup bread and butter pickles
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- American mustard, to support
- Smoky barbecue sauce, to help
The instruction how to make One-pan cheeseburger rice recipe
- Heat half the oil in a large, deep frying pan on top of higher than high heat. mount up bacon. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat enduring surviving oil in same pan beyond high heat. mount up mince. Cook, breaking occurring mince following a wooden spoon, for 7 to 8 minutes or until browned. accumulate garlic and three-quarters of the brown onion. Cook, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until softened. mount up 1u20442 cup Cool water, barbecue sauce and mustard. disturb to combine. increase be credited with rice. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until heated through. toss around in half the bacon. summit zenith rice in the same way as cheese. Cook, covered, for 2 minutes. separate from heat. Stand, covered, for 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
- enlarge the tomato and remaining bacon and brown onion in a small bowl. Scatter cheeseburger rice with some of the pickles, green onion and tomato mixture. Drizzle in the same way as other barbecue sauce and mustard. facilitate when the permanent pickles, green onion and tomato mixture vis-u00d0u00b0-vis the side.
Nutritions of One-pan cheeseburger rice recipecalories: 827.657 calories
fatContent: 42.1 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 16.9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 61.7 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 46.3 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 138 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1250 milligrams sodium