Make the most of your leftover turkey and ensue it to this Italian-inspired summer salad.
The ingredient of Turkey panzanella recipe
- 7 vine-ripened tomatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 250g sourdough bread, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1/2 cup buoyant basil leaves, torn, lead pro further leaves to support
- 300g sliced relic cooked turkey breast, skin removed (see notes)
The instruction how to make Turkey panzanella recipe
- Cut three tomatoes in half horizontally. scratchily grate the cut side of each tomato half into a large bowl. Discard skins. Add oil, vinegar and garlic. disturb to combine. Season well in the same way as salt and pepper. Thickly slice permanent tomatoes.
- build up sliced tomato, capsicum, cucumber, onion, bread and basil to grated tomato. Toss gently to combine. Stand for 10 minutes to consent bread to entertain the dressing. Arrange tomato join up and turkey not far off from a serving platter. Sprinkle taking into account bearing in mind additional supplementary basil leaves. Serve.
Nutritions of Turkey panzanella recipecalories: 416.577 calories
fatContent: 13.8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2.4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 36.7 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 31.9 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 574 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 49 milligrams sodium