Beef meatballs when pita bread is the unmovable dish for a Friday night roughly speaking the couch watching movies.
The ingredient of Beef meatballs next pita recipe
- 500g Coles Australian No other Hormones Beef 5 Star Mince
- 3/4 cup (50g) breadcrumbs (made from day-old wholegrain bread)
- 2 tsp arena cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Coles Australian clear Range Egg, lightly whisked
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 350g pkt Coles Broccoslaw Kit salad mix
- 1 cup (160g) drained infected marinated olives
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 pieces wholemeal pita bread, quartered
- 220g tzatziki dip
The instruction how to make Beef meatballs next pita recipe
- improve the mince, breadcrumbs, cumin, garlic and egg in a large bowl. Season. Roll 1-tbs portions of mix into balls and place not far off from a plate. Use your hands to flatten slightly.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan beyond medium heat. build up the meatballs and cook, turning occasionally, for 10 mins or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a clean plate lined later than paper towel to cool slightly.
- Just in front serving, prepare salad kit in a medium bowl following packet directions. build up olives and tomato to the salad. Toss to combine. Divide the pita evenly among serving plates. summit zenith afterward salad blend and meatballs. Spoon higher than the tzatziki.
Nutritions of Beef meatballs next pita recipecalories: