No one will be skillful to resist these juicy beef burgers topped subsequently melted cheese, crispy bacon and spicy paprika mayo.
The ingredient of Beef burgers later than caramelised onions recipe
- 2 red onions, thickly sliced
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 500g pkt Coles Beef Thyme & Parsley Burgers
- 4 slices tasty cheddar
- 4 bacon rashers, trimmed
- 4 Coles Brioche Burger Buns, split, toasted
- 4 oak lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup (75g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat sharp cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
The instruction how to make Beef burgers later than caramelised onions recipe
- Heat a barbecue flat plate or large frying pan around medium-low. Cook the onion, turning occasionally, for 15 mins or until unquestionably tender. Sprinkle taking into consideration sugar and vinegar. Cook, turning occasionally, for 5 mins or until the onion caramelises. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill approaching medium-high. Cook burgers for 4-5 mins each side or until cooked through. summit zenith the burgers later than cheddar slices and cook, without turning, for 1 min or until cheddar melts. Transfer to a plate.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon on the subject of with reference to the grill for 1 min each side or until crisp.
- To make the paprika mayo, count up the mayonnaise, critical cream, lemon juice and paprika in a small bowl. Season.
- Divide the bun bases in the middle of in the midst of serving plates. improve bases evenly taking into consideration the mayonnaise mixture and top next the lettuce, burgers, tomato, bacon and caramelised onion. pinnacle later bun tops and assist immediately.
Nutritions of Beef burgers later than caramelised onions recipecalories: 825.267 calories
fatContent: 54 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 43 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 19 grams sugar
proteinContent: 40 grams protein
sodiumContent: 1512 milligrams sodium