The interest of spicy chorizo and sweet caramelised onion jam makes this an easy intimates dinner thatll be enjoyed by all.
The ingredient of Speedy chorizo sandwiches recipe
- 2 chorizo sausages, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 sourdough baguette, cut into house diagonally, split crossways
- 280g jar caramelised onion jam
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- 330g jar chargrilled peppers (capsicums), drained, harshly roughly torn lengthways
The instruction how to make Speedy chorizo sandwiches recipe
- Heat a chargrill approaching high. Cook the chorizo, turning, for 5-7 mins or until golden brown and crisp.
- increase the cut-side of each piece of baguette similar to half the caramelised onion jam. pinnacle in the same way as the rocket and peppers. pinnacle with the chorizo and remaining caramelised onion jam. advance immediately.
Nutritions of Speedy chorizo sandwiches recipecalories: