The gluten-free bread and butter pudding youve been waiting for is here, packed subsequent to crunchy nuts, honey and cinnamon.
The ingredient of Gluten-free bread and butter pudding subsequently honey-nut crumble recipe
- 300g (8 slices) Helgau2019s Gluten set free release Wholemeal bread
- 40g butter, at room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp honey, benefit extra, to assist
- 625ml (2 1/2 cups) milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean cement
- 50g (1/3 cup) dried cranberries, chopped
- Natural yoghurt, to assistance
- Raspberries, to facilitate (optional)
- 85g (1/3 cup) walnuts, harshly roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp flaked natural almonds
- 1 tbsp mixed seeds (pepitas & sunflower)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 30g cold butter, scratchily grated
- 1/2 tsp ring cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp arena cardamom
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
The instruction how to make Gluten-free bread and butter pudding subsequently honey-nut crumble recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C enthusiast forced. Lightly go ahead slices of bread with butter. Cut each slice into 4 triangles. Arrange in a 1.75L (7 cup) ovenproof dish.
- raise a fuss together the eggs, honey, milk and vanilla in a large jug. Pour incorporation combination higher than the bread. Scatter greater than cranberries. Set aside for 10-15 minutes for mixture to soak into bread.
- To make the honey-nut crumble, adjoin all ingredients in a bowl. Use fingertips to combine, rubbing slightly to bring together. Set aside.
- Place pudding on a baking tray. Cover in the manner of foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil. Scatter taking into account bearing in mind crumble. Bake, uncovered, for a further 30-35 minutes or until golden and just set. Set aside for 5-10 minutes to cool. Drizzle subsequent to additional supplementary honey and relief afterward yoghurt and raspberries, if using.
Nutritions of Gluten-free bread and butter pudding subsequently honey-nut crumble recipecalories: 413.709 calories
fatContent: 24.5 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 37.5 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 10.5 grams protein