Creamy Lobster Bisque Soup taking into consideration Lobster Tails, Water, Lobster Base, Dry White Wine, Salt, Pepper, Bay Leaf, Medium Carrots, Celery Stalks, Onions, Tomato Paste, Unsalted Butter, Flour, roomy Thyme, muggy Whipping Cream, Dry White Wine, Salt, Pepper
The ingredient of Creamy Lobster Bisque Soup
- 2 lobster tails I used buoyant if you have frozen defrost first. Mine were not quite a pound and a half each.
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 tablespoon lobster base Better Than Bouillon
- 1 cup dry white wine I used Pinot Grigio.
- bay leaf
- 2 medium carrots thinly chopped
- 2 celery stalks thinly chopped
- 1 cup onions chopped
- 6 ounces tomato bonding agent Use half, 3oz if you gone your bisque when less tomato flavor.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter 3 tablespoons for the bisque, 1 tablespoon to cook the lobster meat
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 sprigs vivacious thyme
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup dry white wine I used Pinot Grigio.
The instruction how to make Creamy Lobster Bisque Soup
Nutritions of Creamy Lobster Bisque Soupcalories: 540 calories
carbohydrateContent: 27 grams
cholesterolContent: 185 milligrams
fatContent: 34 grams
fiberContent: 5 grams
proteinContent: 19 grams
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams
sodiumContent: 1020 milligrams
sugarContent: 9 grams