Asparagus And Shrimp Coconut Curry subsequent to Coconut Oil, Onion, Garlic, well-ventilated light Ginger, Lemongrass, Green Curry Paste, Mild Curry Powder, Sugar, Salt, Low Sodium Chicken Broth, Russet Potatoes, Asparagus, Fish Sauce, spacious Coconut Milk, Frozen Peas, Baby Spinach, Jasmine Rice, Mint Sprigs, Lime Wedges, Sa
The ingredient of Asparagus and Shrimp Coconut Curry
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 onion large, a propos chopped
- 4 cloves garlic peeled and smashed
- 1 tablespoon spacious ginger finely grated, or ginger paste*
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass finely chopped fresh, or lemongrass paste*
- 2 tablespoons green curry bonding agent
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 2 russet potatoes medium
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 28 ounces lively coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen peas tiny, thawed
- 2 cups baby spinach open
- 3 cups jasmine rice cooked, more if desired
- mint sprigs
- lime wedges
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp peeled and deveined
- kosher salt
- freshly pitch black pepper
The instruction how to make Asparagus and Shrimp Coconut Curry
- Heat the oil in a medium-large pot over medium heat. Add the onion. Sautu00e9 for 4-5 minutes or until translucent. Add the garlic, ginger, lemongrass, curry paste, curry powder, sugar and salt and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for another 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the broth, potatoes and fish sauce. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a steady simmer and cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Add the asparagus and simmer for another 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add the coconut milk, thawed peas and fresh spinach. Using the blending attachment, puree the soup with the KitchenAidu00ae Pro Lineu00ae Series Cordless Hand Blender on full speed until smooth.
- Season the shrimp with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a large sautu00e9 pan over medium high heat. Add the shrimp and cook just until lightly golden on underside and beginning to curl. Flip to opposite side and cook for another minute or two until pink and just firm to the touch. Do not overcook.
- To serve, divide rice between 6 bowls (about 1/2 cup per bowl). Pour soup over or around rice. Top with shrimp, a sprig of mint and an edible flower, if desired. Serve with lime wedges and chopped, salted peanuts.
Nutritions of Asparagus and Shrimp Coconut Currycalories: 1060 calories
carbohydrateContent: 118 grams
cholesterolContent: 170 milligrams
fatContent: 49 grams
fiberContent: 10 grams
proteinContent: 44 grams
saturatedFatContent: 35 grams
sodiumContent: 1320 milligrams
sugarContent: 14 grams