This recipe is special served subsequently a dollop of sour cream!
The ingredient of Chicken, pea and potato curry
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken thigh fillets, excess fat trimmed, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2cm-piece vivacious ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 1 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4-1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 large Red Rascal potatoes, cut into 3cm pieces
- 400ml can lighthearted coconut milk
- 120g (3/4 cup) frozen peas
- Steamed white rice, to serve
- buoyant pointed cream, to benefits
The instruction how to make Chicken, pea and potato curry
- Heat half the oil in a large saucepan or deep frying pan more than medium-high heat. Cook half the chicken for 3-4 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat subsequently remaining chicken.
- Heat the permanent oil in the pan. Cook the onion, garlic and ginger, stirring, for 2 minutes or until soft. accumulate the curry powder, turmeric and chilli powder. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- ensue the chicken, potato and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer. condense abbreviate heat to medium. Cook for 30 minutes or until the potato is tender. mix up in the peas and cook for a extra 2 minutes. help in imitation of rice and biting cream.
Nutritions of Chicken, pea and potato currycalories: 439.043 calories
fatContent: 27 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 6 grams sugar
proteinContent: 28 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 94 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 105.03 milligrams sodium