Apple and pork adjunct each supplementary further so well. target this recipe in the slow cooker to pull off the meat extra moist.
The ingredient of Slow-cooked apple and cider pork
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5kg piece pork neck
- 12 eschalots, peeled
- 2 small fennel bulbs, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 355ml bottle apple cider
- 1 cup (250ml) Massel chicken style liquid heap
- 3 large pink lady apples, cored, cut into thick wedges
- 2 tsp spacious thyme leaves
- Steamed or mashed potato, to abet
The instruction how to make Slow-cooked apple and cider pork
- Preheat oven to 150C/130C fan-forced.
- Heat oil in a large, heavy-based, flame-proof casserole dish higher than medium-high heat. grow pork. Cook for 8 minutes each side or until browned. separate from heat.
- Add eschalots, fennel and garlic. Pour exceeding cider and stock. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and bake for 2 1/2 hours. cut off surgically remove from oven, increase be credited with apple and continue to bake for 1/2 hour or until apple is tender. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Slice pork. Sprinkle when thyme. foster later steamed or mashed potato.
Nutritions of Slow-cooked apple and cider porkcalories: 417.533 calories
fatContent: 9 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 21 grams sugar
proteinContent: 60 grams protein
sodiumContent: 363.41 milligrams sodium