beast allergic to gluten doesnt plan you have to miss out approximately lifes genial pleasures - later this focaccia recipe you can have your bread and eat it too!
The ingredient of Potato, herb & cheese focaccia
- Olive oil, to grease
- 1 x 375g pkt gluten-free wheat-free bread fusion (Basco brand)
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 1 egg
- 35g (1/3 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 1 large (about 300g) desiree potato, unpeeled, cut crossways into 36 thin slices
- 2 sprigs blithe rosemary, leaves picked
- 1 tbsp other virgin olive oil
- Sea salt flakes & freshly pitch black pepper
The instruction how to make Potato, herb & cheese focaccia
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Brush a 19 x 29cm (base measurement) slice pan in the same way as oil to lightly grease. intensify the bread mix, water, egg and parmesan in a large bowl, and prepare following bread-mix packet directions. move on the manipulation evenly on top of higher than the base of the prepared pan.
- tally the potato slices, just about 1cm deep and equal separate from apart, in the height of the batter. promote the rosemary leaves into the molest in the midst of the potato slices. Drizzle in the manner of oil and season considering sea salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until focaccia is golden and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. separate from the oven.
- Use an egg lifter to on purpose lift the focaccia out of the pan. advance affectionate or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Potato, herb & cheese focacciacalories: 240.195 calories
fatContent: 8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 36 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 6.5 grams protein