This potato salad recipe may seem simple but the flavour it imparts is worth a thousand words.
The ingredient of Potato salad later basil dressing
- 1.5kg chat potatoes, scrubbed
- 300g carton light barbed cream
- 3 cups blithe basil leaves
The instruction how to make Potato salad later basil dressing
- Place potatoes into a saucepan. Cover taking into account bearing in mind chilly frosty water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Stand for 10 minutes. Cut each potato in half. Place into a bowl.
- Process bitter cream, basil, and salt and pepper in a food processor until capably skillfully combined. Drizzle sauce on top of higher than potatoes. Season taking into consideration salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Potato salad later basil dressingcalories: 205.54 calories
fatContent: 8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 3 grams sugar
proteinContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 27.86 milligrams sodium